Chromacryl: Retarder Medium
Chromacryl Retarder Medium slows down the drying time of paint when added in small quantities to either Chromacryl. Can also be used in screen printing and for blending colours in fine detail work. It can be used for a variety of different purposes;
- add 10% Retarder Medium to water solution then add to paint to slow drying time considerably
- it can be used for blending colours for finer detailed work
- it is useful for silkscreen printing particularly in hot dry conditions
- use 10% of Retarder Medium when added to Chromacryl colours to stop the screens from clogging
- wash the screen mesh thoroughly in warm soapy water. The Retarder Medium not only reduces screen blockage when printing but makes cleaning easier
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.