FAQ and Policies
Click your desired link to find out more...
Terms and Conditions
- We do not charge order processing fees.
- Our product prices on our website and in our catalogue do not include GST, however your invoices (and the online checkout) will show GST.
- In the event of incorrect or updated prices, and at our discretion, we will contact you for instructions before shipping.
- Minimum order of $150- is applicable for private educators.
New freight pricing structure is applicable as of the 1st November, 2017.
- Brisbane Metropolitan, Gold Coast to Coolongatta, Sunshine Coast to Noosa – Freight at cost.
- Regional Qld - Darling Downs, Wide Bay-Burnett, Fitzroy, Mackay, Northern-Townsville, Far North-Cairns, North West Qld, South West Qld - Freight at cost.
- Interstate Orders - NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and NT - Freight at cost.
- Orders with clay, hebel and plaster may incur additional freight costs due to their excessive weight.
- Contact us to arrange urgent orders or those needing to be couriered.
- Additional Costs as charged from the logistics company:-
- Hand unload – from $35 + GST (each hand unload varies).
- Non-Delivery of goods, for example if you are not there to receive the goods, we will recharge the freight cost + GST.
We will endeavour to achieve the best possible price available and contact you if the cost of freight seems high when considering the value of your order. Together we hope to find an acceptable outcome.
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS OF SINGLE CANVAS MAY INCUR A PACKAGING AND HANDLING FEE OF $9-95. Single canvas's may require additional packaging to ensure their safe delivery to you. We recommend you purchase canvas in carton lots then not only do you save on the price but you also save on the packaging and handling fee. If we feel your order warrants this fee you will be contacted by email/phone prior to processing to discuss options.
We have developed a reputation for streamlined supply. Most orders to metropolitan areas reach their destination within a few working days. Please indicate deadlines/ urgent requests.
These are kept to a minimum. We do not charge freight for backorders.
To help us minimise backorders, park your order with us in advance to allow for complete delivery.
Please contact School Art Supplies if you need to return a product purchased from us. All returns are made in accordance with Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You will then be provided with instructions on how to proceed.
School Art Supplies will refund or exchange goods, provided they are in a re-saleable condition and you have your invoice. Faulty, or shipped in error items may be returned for refund or exchange with proof of purchase. These return policies apply only if we are informed within 30 days of your receipt of the goods.
The cost of returning any product to us is your responsibility. In the event we have made a mistake, the item is not as described, or the product is faulty, we will refund return freight costs. Freight charges are not refunded where an item is returned for a change-of-mind refund or exchange.
We will make every effort to process items returned to School Art Supplies within three business days of receipt at our warehouse. Please note any credit to your account may not appear on your statement until a future billing cycle, depending on your card issuer’s systems.
Online and catalogue prices do not include GST. GST is currently 10%.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
School Art Supplies does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free from error. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we assume no responsibility for and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the information. We endeavour to notify our customers on our website of any printing, product or pricing errors in our catalogue.
DISCLAIMER of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd t/a School Art Supplies provides all content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis unless otherwise specified.
We cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download via this site or e-mail sent from this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of any programs and files on this site.
To the full extent permissible by law, School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd does not assume any liability for damages of any kind arising from your use of this site or from any content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website unless otherwise specified in writing.