Terms and Conditions
- We do not charge order processing fees.
- Our product prices on our website and in our catalogue do not include GST, however your invoices (and the online checkout) will show GST.
- In the event of incorrect or updated prices, and at our discretion, we will contact you for instructions before shipping.
- By having an account and creating orders with us, you agree to these terms and conditions:
New freight pricing structure is applicable as of the 1st November, 2017.
- Brisbane Metropolitan, Gold Coast to Coolongatta, Sunshine Coast to Noosa – Freight at cost.
- Regional Qld - Darling Downs, Wide Bay-Burnett, Fitzroy, Mackay, Northern-Townsville, Far North-Cairns, North West Qld, South West Qld - Freight at cost.
- Interstate Orders - NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and NT - Freight at cost.
- Orders with clay, hebel and plaster may incur additional freight costs due to their excessive weight.
- Contact us to arrange urgent orders or those needing to be couriered.
- Additional Costs as charged from the logistics company:-
- Hand unload – from $35 + GST (each hand unload varies).
- Non-Delivery of goods, for example if you are not there to receive the goods, we will recharge the freight cost + GST.
We will endeavour to achieve the best possible price available and contact you if the cost of freight seems high when considering the value of your order. Together we hope to find an acceptable outcome.
As of 22 September 2021, we are experiencing a 2.80% increase of freight prices from our freight company.
"Why am I not seeing my freight calculated at checkout?"
We are a wholesaler for bulk supplies, and often the weights of pallets we ship out can be 50kg+. We charge freight at cost what is charged from our freight company due to size, weight and dimensions of what is being sent out. Unfortunately our platform is unable to accurately predict the cost of pallets and heavy shipments like this. If you have questions about your freight, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are a school or government institution, we supply 30 day accounts. Please select "30 Day Account" at checkout if this applies to you.
If you use a credit card, please be advised that your card will be charged once accurate freight is applied.
We have developed a reputation for streamlined supply. Most orders to metropolitan areas reach their destination within a few working days. Please indicate deadlines/ urgent requests.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Currently, we are experiencing some delays with picking/packing and shipment of orders. Please be aware that some products are taking longer to reach our warehouse to be shipped out and can take longer than usual. If a delay time is excessive we will do our best to be in contact with you regarding the order. You can view our Covid-19 update letter to customers here.
These are kept to a minimum. We do not charge freight for backorders, unless the weight is excessive (usually this occurs with clay orders).
To help us minimise backorders, park your order with us in advance to allow for complete delivery.
Please notify us if you do not wish for backorders to be created from your order.
Online and catalogue prices do not include GST. GST is currently 10%.
School Art Supplies does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free from error. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we assume no responsibility for and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the information. We endeavour to notify our customers on our website of any printing, product or pricing errors in our catalogue.
School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd t/a School Art Supplies provides all content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis unless otherwise specified.
We cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download via this site or e-mail sent from this site is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of any programs and files on this site.
To the full extent permissible by law, School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd does not assume any liability for damages of any kind arising from your use of this site or from any content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website unless otherwise specified in writing.