Terms and Conditions
- Our product prices do not include GST, however invoices and the online checkout will add GST.
- With incorrect or updated prices, at our discretion, we will contact you before shipping.
- By having an account and creating orders with us, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Our freight pricing structure is applicable as of the 1st November, 2021.
- ALL AREAS – Freight at cost + GST.
- Regional areas - Freight at cost and destination surcharges (a follow-on charge only if a subsequent carrier is required as they are the only operator servicing that area). Charges can vary.
- Orders with clay and plaster may incur additional costs due to excessive weight.
- Additional Costs as charged by the logistics company:-
- Hand unload (unpacking from pallet) – from $35 + GST (hand unloads vary).
- Tailgate unload – $55 pallets and skids which require forklift or pallet jack.
- Long lengths – over 1.99m (e.g., rails) $12 + GST.
- Non-Delivery of goods, e.g., if you are not there to receive, we will recharge for redelivery.
As of October 2021, we are experiencing a further 2.80% increase in freight prices and a 14.1% fuel levy set by national agreement. Unfortunately, our platform is unable to accurately predict the cost of multiple products, pallets and heavy shipments. If you have questions about your freight, please contact us.
"Why am I not seeing my freight calculated at checkout?"
We are a wholesaler for bulk supplies, and often the weights of pallets we ship out can be 50kg+. We charge freight at cost what is charged from our freight company due to size, weight and dimensions of what is being sent out. Unfortunately our platform is unable to accurately predict the cost of pallets and heavy shipments like this. If you have questions about your freight, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For schools, government institutions or organisation with an agreement with us, we supply 30 day accounts. For credit cards, please be advised that your card will be charged once freight is applied.
We have developed a reputation for streamlined supply. Most orders to metropolitan areas reach their destination within a few working days. Please indicate deadlines/ urgent requests.
COVID-19 UPDATE: Currently, we are experiencing some delays with picking/packing and shipment of orders. Please be aware that some products are taking longer to reach our warehouse to be shipped out and can take longer than usual. If a delay time is excessive we will do our best to be in contact with you regarding the order. You can view our Covid-19 update letter to customers here.
We have a reputation for streamlined supply, usually within a few days. Please indicate deadline requests. Backorders are minimalised, freight is waivered for backorders, unless excessive in weight or a bespoke product. With lengthy delays, we cannot backorder and ask you to re-order when the product is in-stock on the website. Please notify us if you do not want backorders created.
Online and catalogue prices do not include GST. GST is currently 10%.
School Art Supplies does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free from error. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing. However, we assume no responsibility for and make no representations regarding the accuracy of the information. We endeavour to notify our customers on our website of any printing, product or pricing errors in our catalogue.
We try to ensure that are current catalogue prices are held from November to March annually. However, excessive shipping costs, currency fluctuations and supplier changes may cause some prices to change without notice. Please always refer to the website for current pricing.
School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd t/a School Art Supplies provides all content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We cannot guarantee that any file or program download via this site or e-mail sent from this site is virus free, if our website is compromised. You assume all risk of use of any programs and files on this site. To the full extent permissible by law, School Art Enterprises Pty Ltd does not assume any liability for damages of any kind arising from your use of this site or from any content, information, products, services, and materials available on this website unless otherwise specified in writing.