We use Direct Freight Express and have found great success with them. Please note that unless under specific circumstances, we do not send orders through Australia Post. This being said, we also cannot send orders to PO boxes. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order if you have specific requests regarding postage.
Freight pricing structure is applicable as of the 1st November, 2017.
- Brisbane Metropolitan, Gold Coast to Coolongatta, Sunshine Coast to Noosa – Freight at cost.
- Regional Qld - Darling Downs, Wide Bay-Burnett, Fitzroy, Mackay, Northern-Townsville, Far North-Cairns, North West Qld, South West Qld - Freight at cost.
- Interstate Orders - NSW, ACT, VIC, TAS, SA, WA and NT - Freight at cost.
- Orders with clay, hebel and plaster may incur additional freight costs due to their excessive weight.
- Contact us to arrange urgent orders or those needing to be couriered.
- Additional Costs as charged by the logistics company:-
- Hand unload from truck/skid/pallet at destination – from $35 + GST (each hand unload varies).
- Non-Delivery of goods, for example if you are not there to receive the goods, we will recharge the freight cost + GST.
- Remote or island areas - logistics companies may add an additional levy.
We will endeavour to achieve the best possible price available and achieve this by selecting the best value logistics company that delivers to your area. We will contact customers if the cost of freight seems high when considering the value of your order. Together we hope to find an acceptable outcome.
PLEASE NOTE ORDERS OF SINGLE CANVAS MAY INCUR A PACKAGING AND HANDLING FEE OF $9-95. Single canvas' may require additional packaging to ensure their safe delivery to you. We recommend you purchase canvas in carton lots then not only do you save on the price but you also save on the packaging and handling fee. Customers will be notified by phone or email prior to packing order to discuss options.