Chromacryl: Impasto Gel Medium
Impasto is a technique used in painting, where paint is laid on an area of the surface (or the entire canvas) very thickly, usually thickly enough that the brush or painting-knife strokes are visible. Chromacryl Impasto Gel Medium is a thick acrylic gel used to exaggerate the textural capabilities of the paint.
- when dry, Impasto Gel provides texture, making the paint appear more dimensional
- mix Impasto Gel with Chromacryl colours to add more body to your paint
- it can be used for thick glazes
- acts as an excellent adhesive for mixed media, especially heavy objects in collage work
- Impasto Gel is milky when wet but dries clear and remains flexible
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.