Chromacryl: Binder Medium
Chromacryl’s Binder Medium can be mixed with Chromacryl or it can be used for a variety of other purposes;
- it can be used to increase the paints gloss level, by simply mixing the Binder Medium into the paint wet in wet, to lift the gloss level to your preferred finish
- as an excellent primer used to seal and prepare all painting surfaces for better adhesion, such as; paper, card, canvas or other modelling materials. Note: it can be painted into while it is still damp if necessary
- it can also be used as a quick way of sealing ‘porous’ surfaces so that Chromacryl moves more freely
- it is ideal for glazing techniques
- it can be added to the paint and used for collage purposes
- as an excellent adhesive for collage, paper pulp and papier-mâché applications
- it dries to a clear finish, so you can mix it with a little water and Chromacryl for a bright, luminous glaze
- and it can also be used by diluting it 50/50 with water as an excellent satin varnish
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.