To use simply scratch back lines using the included wooden toolsyto reveal multi colours underneath the black coating.
Scratch Shapes provide the ideal way for students to explore and develop the elements of line, pattern and shape. lines are varied, they can be straight, curved, close together, form shapes, and used to create patterns.
1. Vary the thickness and direction of lines to create emphasis and movement
2. Repeat and combine different lines to create new symbols.
3. Combine line and shape to fill a background space.
4. lines can be used to make shapes and type both geometric and organic.
5. Areas scratched out around and between shapes can be used to highlight positive and negative areas.
6 . A pattern is created when any mark or line is repeated. Patterns created from line and shapes can create the look of texture, such as scales on a reptile or pebbles on a pathway.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.