The Faber-Castell 9000 Art Pencil is a top quality graphite pencil that is perfect for writing, drawing and sketching. The lead is fully bonded to the wood surroundings which makes it break-resistant and easy to sharpen. These pencils use water-based paint on the barrel.
- This pencil has a 6B lead.
- The barrel of this pen is coated in environmentally safe, water-based paint.
- The lead is bonded to the wooden barrel, which makes it break-resistant.
- This pencil is perfect for drawing, shading and sketching.
- It is easy to sharpen, ensuring your details are always detailed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.