The Crayola Classic Washable Markers feature bright and intense ink colours with strong, reinforced nibs. If the cap is left off these pens do not fret - you can run them under warm water which will rejuvenate the ink inside. They are completely washable, non-toxic markers made from recycled plastic.
- These markers have a reinforced broad nib.
- They're a great option for anyone who is environmentally conscious.
- The ink is bold and bright.
- If the cap is left on these markers, you can get them working again by running them under warm water.
- These markers are made from recycled materials.
- The ventilated cap on these pens prevents choking.
- The ink can be easily wash off clothes, walls and furniture.
- The ink is non-toxic for added peace of mind.
- There are 200 pens in this pack.
- They come in an assortment of colours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.