With the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Pens Classic, creatives write, draw and paint on cups, glasses, plates, vases, cereal bowls & Co. The brilliant, glossy glass & porcelain paints in pen are water-based and are ideal for decorative designs on glass, porcelain, ceramics, metal, acryl and mirrors. In combination with the KREUL Glass & Porcelain Classic in 20 ml glasses, decorated objects are embellished and shine in a new light. The painted object made of heat-resistant material is placed in the cold oven for fixing. When the temperature of 160 °C has been reached, bake the painting for 90 minutes. A colourful unique specimen is ready!
- Brilliant glass and porcelain paint
- Covering, lightfast
- For painting on heat-resistant materials such as porcelain, glass, ceramic and metal
- With stable fine tip for delicate lines and contours, stroke width approx. 1–2 mm
- After curing the painting is dishwasher safe
- Heres how: Only paint surfaces that do not come into contact with food.
- Shake well before use and before removing cap approx. 1-2 minutes. Press repeated times on paper till color is visible.
- First test the pen on paper before painting the object
- Paint can be removed with water while it has not yet been baked.
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160 °C in the non-preheated kitchen oven for 90 minutes. Allow objects to cool and harden in the oven.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.