This Roymac 956 Paintbrush features high quality taklon bristles allowing the artist to carry more paint from the palette to the canvas. It can be used for oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolour and more making it a great all-purpose brush for the creative workspace. This brush has a bright, red lacquered handle so you can easily find it amongst others in your collection.
- This brush has a round tip for varied thick and thin line strokes.
- The red lacquered handle is short for added precision and control.
- The taklon bristles have high retention capabilities to hold more paint.
- It's ideal for use with oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolour, ink and more.
- This brush is part of the 956 series.
- This product is FSC certified, so you can be sure your purchase supports healthy forests and protects wildlife.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.