Cardboard Boomerangs, 3 large (26 cm long) and 3 small (13 cm long) per sheet.
Recommended for teachers and schools to work in consultation with their local Koorie Community (start locally and extend out geographically) when designing teaching and learning activities.
Templates and art materials are intended as a starting point for meaningful making and responding lessons; and discussions within this context should enrich student understanding whilst acknowledging, respecting and valuing Aboriginal identities and cultural expressions.
Any art making tasks that replicates Aboriginal cultural expressions must be done in consultation with the appropriate Aboriginal people (owners of that cultural property).
- The shapes are supplied plain so you can decorate them.
- The activity is perfect for enhancing creativity and art skills.
- There are 60 boomerangs in 26 different sizes in this pack.
- It's suitable for ages 3-8.
- They have an Aboriginal Cultural Theme
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.