A multi purpose bituminous product supplied in a paint consistency. Ormonoid Bitumen Paint can be used as an adhesive primer or coating for tree surgery and the protection of exterior metal surfaces. Water-based.
Features & Benefits
- Easily spread and quick drying
- Resistant to mild acids, alkali, moisture, air and vermin
- Will not harm trees when sealing wounds
- Can be overpainted with Ormonoid Silvershield™ or an oil based paint for U.V. protection and better appearance
- Packaging: 1litre
- To adhere bituminous roofing to concrete and timber surfaces
- As a primer on concrete, fibro, metal and other porous surfaces prior to the application of bituminous products
- For protection of exterior and metal surfaces such as guttering, downpipes, water tanks, toughs, trailers, car bodies and metal type roofing against corrosion
- Sealing of tree wounds after pruning, to prevent disease or vermin attack
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other School Art Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.